A Spiritual Retreat for Quiet Souls
This adorable cottage is located in a historic West Sedona neighborhood and sits at the base of a powerful Sedona vortex. The cottage is surrounded by towering mulberry trees and lush gardens, attacting a wide variety of birds and butterflies.
The one bedroom floorplan comfortably accomodates 1-3 people. An attached studio apartment can accomodate two more guests and is available for a modest upgrade fee of only $50-60 per day depending on the season.
The cottage is available on a weekly or monthly rental basis, and includes the following:
- Spacious floorplan with windows all around--loads of natural light.
- Main cottage includes one large bedroom with two twin beds that can be arranged separately or pulled together as a king.
- Sofa bed in the livingroom can sleep a third person.
- Attached studio apartment is available for a modest upgrade fee. Studio has separate entrance & private deck.
- Studio apartment includes a trundle bed that serves as sofa in the daytime and easily opens to two twin beds at night.
- All bed and bath linens are provided.
- Main cottage has a fully equipped kitchen.
- Studio has a small kitchenette with microwave, mini-refrigerator, and basic kitchen essentials for preparing snacks and light meals.
- Entertainment center in the main cottage includes CD and DVD players, with a wonderful collection of uplifting DVDs and music.
- High-speed internet connection is available in the main cottage.
- Laundry room with full-size washer/dryer is accessible from inside the main cottage and also has an exterior entrance for studio guests.
- On-site Senzar Library, which includes a collection of hundreds of books that cover a wide range of metaphysical, self-help, and spiritual topics.
- Fully furnished patio, including gas grill and wood burning fireplace.
- Back decks and patio open to the beautiful gardens, power spot and red rock views.
- Property is walking distance (1-2 blocks) to a natural food store, several restaurants, including the very popular raw food cafe The ChocolaTree, two metaphysical bookstores & gift shops, two fabulous Day Spas offering a wide range of massage treatments, energy work, skin therapies…. and more!
June, 2012 by Kelly Lougheed (Ontario, Canada)
The house was just as described in the rental ad, the pics were all true and the house was just what we'd hoped for. This home was roomy and spacious. We thoroughly enjoyed the gardens and neighbourhood. This was the perfect home away from home for us while we enjoyed the hills of Sedona.
Simple, Tranquil, Perfect Location
August, 2011 by Suzanne Nuanez (Missoula, MT USA)
My sister and I were visiting Sedona on family business and needed to stay in West Sedona, in order for close access to where we needed to be. This cottage was in a perfect location for our needs. It is a simple and very clean, comfortable little house, with a great studio apartment option for additional room. The kitchen is well furnished and we prepared several elaborate meals there. The outside yard area is the nicest feature, with a very cozy, and comfortable seating area, with a lot of nice, cool shade. There is a very nice collection of books that we enjoyed throughout our week there. The owner, Michele, was so friendly and helpful and she was flexible with us on figuring out the dates we were there for. The house has been well cared for and well loved over the years and it has a very relaxing, tranquil atmosphere. We would stay there again in the future.
Relaxing and Cozy
August, 2010 by Nancy Alfier (Massachusetts, USA)
This cottage is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the beauty of Sedona. The outdoor space is amazing .. even has fruit trees. Apples to pick and take along hiking. Will go back there for sure! Loved it!
May, 2009 by David Severn (Portsmouth, NH USA)
We stayed here for a week. Everything is as described. The cottage is clean, well furnished in a pleasant, residential street, with a delightful garden, and with easy access to Sedona. We would stay here again.
Wonderful Home Away From Home
April, 2009 by Laurie Battaglia (Southeastern PA, USA)
We stayed in this cottage for a week. It comfortably sleeps 3 people and has a full kitchen and washer and dryer. Very convenient! The owner has set up a fabulous garden. I would return to this home again in the future.
A Delightful Stay in Sedona
April, 2008 by J. Casey (Toronto, Canada)
My husband and I were blessed to stay at this cozy cottage for a number of weeks in April 2008. It was an incredible time of year. While Sedona may be in the desert, the property surrounding the cottage was abundantly green - in fact the lilacs and lots of other fragrant foliage came into bloom while we were there. The twinkly-light lit patio is fabulous for evenings outdoors and morning coffee or meditating - with lots of comfy lawn furniture, a large gas bargecue and a real wood burning fireplace. The neighborhood is also very green so walking in the area is very pleasant. This was a perfect place for us to relax and regroup during a very stressful time in our lives.
Excellend Sedona Stay
October, 2008 by Rachel Zuses (Portland, OR, USA)
This home was an ideal place to stay during my visit to Sedona. It was easy to get everywhere I wanted to go, with the option to walk to many shops and a grocery store. The most notable and enjoyable feature of the cottage is the lush garden that completely surrounds it. It's located on a quiet residential street, adding to the peaceful quality of the property. The view of the surrounding red rock from the top of the street (a three minute walk) is spectacular. The cottage was comfortable, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped. The library is full of books on a wide variety of metaphysical topics and gave me as much reason to relax at the cottage as to go out and explore! Highly recommended.
Reserving the Space
Rental weeks in most months run Saturday to Saturday.
To check available dates, click here.
Weekly rental rates are $750-$950 per week, depending on the season, or $2,600 to $3,200 per month. Fee for the studio apartment is $60 per day. The studio is not available to rent separately and is only rented to guests who are renting the main cottage at the same time.
In addition to the basic rental rate, there is a $250 refundable security deposit (which is handled with a credit card hold) and a $60 -$90 non-refundable cleaning fee depending on group size.
For questions or to reserve the space, contact Michele Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (928) 204-0592.